- USD (USDIndex 94.00) recovers key handle after 93.65 lows on Monday & 94.50 10-mth highs last week. Better than expected (61.1) ISM Services PMI data.
- Yields moved higher (10yr closed 1.5290%) now at 1.569% in Asian trades – Yields very much “on notice” following RBNZ. (30-yr
BlackRock’s third-quarter earnings report is due on October 13, 2021. Considering the previous quarterly report, this guide will forecast the company’s third-quarter earnings report. BLK is the world’s largest fund managing company with a total of $9 trillion in assets. Strong fee growth and income from technology services …Czytaj więcej
- Global central bank officials stuck to cautious optimism at the ECB conference on central banking and data releases overnight were mixed. – Lagarde stressed the “reopening of the economy”.
- Traders are still cautious, while keeping a wary eye on US budget talks, as a deadline to keep
- USD (USDIndex 94.30) holds at highs, Stocks & Oil move higher testing key technicals – Yields the driver (5yr at 1.0416% – Feb 2020 high) US debt ceiling extended by $480bn, Weekly Claims and Challenger Job cuts both better than expected. China back at work & big beat
- The surge in Treasury rates was a major catalyst behind the steep drop on Wall Street, though the looming debt limit and potential government shutdown on October 1, and more importantly the threat of default, weighed heavily on US assets.
- China’s power crunch worsens.
- Yields stabilised (30-year